Having years of experience with financing many different types of properties, we are very skilled in recommending qualified and commercial financing solutions that will provide the very best results for our clients.
We provide advice within all areas of property financing:
- Property financing, including construction and project financing
- Financing of investment properties
- Refinancing of existing loans
- Structured property financing
- Bank financing (term loans, loan commitments, etc.)
- Equity-like forms of financing (subordinated loans, convertible loans, etc.)
- Mortgages, long-term loans and real property bonds
- Sale and leaseback transactions
- Disputes, enforcement and non-performing loans
- Opportunity of paying interest only
- Setting contribution rates
- Foreign collateral
In addition to providing advice, our lawyers also prepare loan agreements and security documents, including creating a mortgage in real property, sales bans, negative pledge agreements, assignment of rent, pledging of assignment rights and goodwill together with any other form of security.
In addition, we assist with issuing legal opinions and second opinions as well as any other necessary documentation to fulfil the terms and conditions of a loan disbursement. We also advise directors of property and development companies on legal matters.
Contact one of our specialists on the area: