Our lawyers are highly experienced in assisting companies with the diverse issues and challenges that a company and its owners may face:
- In connection with setting up a company, our assistance includes guidance on the most appropriate corporate form (e.g. public limited company (A/S) or private limited company (ApS)) and the actual formation of the company.
- If a company has several owners, we also assist in drawing up shareholders’ agreements between the owners to clarify the rules governing their relationship, thereby avoiding future disputes as far as possible.
- We advise on the rules and guidelines relating to boards of directors and their liability.
- Services offered to existing companies include advice on observing the Danish Companies Act, changes to management and auditing teams, and possible changes to the company.
- We provide advice to clients who are considering mergers, demergers and resumptions of companies, and we help in the implementation process.
- We provide assistance in connection with investments in companies (capital increases) or reductions in share capital (capital reduction).
- We assist our clients in observing the rules on conducting general meetings.
- We offer advice to companies admitting new owners, or if one or several owners want to leave the company.
- We offer advice to companies going through a generational change.
When advising on matters related to company law, we always adopt a solution-oriented and strategic approach. We aim to be the preferred cooperation partner for companies requiring professional company-law advice.
Contact one of our specialists on company law.